Published Dec 22, 2019

If you feel you've put bad gas in your car, be sure to file a complaint with N.C. Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Their number is 919-733-3246. The sooner you call, the quicker they can send an inspector out to order any necessary action the station owner might need to take.

Read more: